20 Domain Investor Mistakes
1) They buy garbage! (because that's all they can afford)
2) Don't know the real value of a #PremiumDomain (usually over/under pays/sells)
3) Buys a #DomainName they can't resell! (therefore not understanding the investment)
4) Falling in Love with a domain that no one else loves (fall fast - dump it!)
5) Buying too many #Domains and losing focus (hey, registration fees add up!)
6) Buy a few #Domains, throw up a landing page & hope for the best! (zzzzzz)
7) Think they are smart & got a deal. But are dumb and just got taken!
8) Now call themselves a #DomainBroker but have no website, phone # or real business
9) Try to sell their domains themselves. (a third party #DomainBroker is the best way!)
10) Thinking emailing campaigns will sell the #Domain (junk! not enough)
11) Not willing to learn-grow & think they know best! (i see this with ppl picking stocks to)
12) Not understanding TIME, MONEY or People! (i could go on more - but space is limited)
16) Never pick up the Phone. Have no confidence or can't hold a conversation.
17) Not understanding what rejection really means (I love when this happens - tells me a lot)
18) Following other so called #DomainExperts (I'll be nice today & not call out others - yet!)
19) Investing in #DomainNames in the first place (go buy pot stocks and lose there!)
20) Not coming back to #DNPost to get the next 20 reasons (read my blog, it's FREE)
Did You Miss These Great Posts?
First Read on DNPost Brokerage Blog | Domain Broker Plans & Pricing
Here's My First Post: I'm Private - So Why Blog Now?
#KeyWords #DomainBlog #DomainExperts #DomainBloggers #DNPostBrokerage #DomainBrokers #DomainBlogging #DomainIndustry #DomainEvents #DomainConference #DNPostBlog #DomainsForSale #PremiumDomains #DomainIndustryNews #DNPost #DomainConventions #DomainBroker #Domains #DomainsForSale #DomainNews
Pages: DNPost Domain Brokers | Domain News | DNPost Brokerage | Domain Industry News | Domain Videos | Domain Events | DNPost Blog | Domain Conference | Premium Domains | DNPost | Domains For Sale | Hire A Domain Broker |