10 Domain Blogger Mistakes!
1) Post more than once a day (Geesh! no-one visits your site three times a day!)
2) Only report what you think is news (maybe you read your own posts more than us?)
3) Not personable - stuck in mud! (um, is your personality showing?)
4) Think they are a #DomainExpert (who says you are? Right - you say you are!)
5) #DomainBlogging to make money - a living. (remember when you started?)
6) Have too many advertisements (clutter and way too busy! my eyes are stuck!)
7) Content. Where is it? (70% not worth reading)
8) Where's your picture, phone #, Address? (are you a real person?)
9) Too busy trying to fit in! (become a leader - not a follower!)
10) Don't know what your readers want to read! (well, you want an audience right?)
* There you have it.... and it did not cost you any consulting fees! Now - go fix your blog!
DNPost Brokerage Blog | "Tell It Like It Is"
Here's My First Post: I'm Private - So Why Blog Now?